The latest of Samsung’s field-ready devices, the Samsung Galaxy XCover FieldPro is purpose-built, equipped with Push-to-Talk capability, and keeps information storage compliant and secure. Its features make it suited for use by a wide range of enterprise customers— from central and local Government agencies and local shopping malls to transportation professionals, field service technicians, and more.
With MIL-STD-810G1 and IP682 certifications, XCover FieldPro can survive almost anything, from drops, shocks and vibrations to extreme temperatures, rain, blowing dust and even a half hour in five-foot-deep water.
With a replaceable 4500mAh battery and POGO pin charging, running low on charge is never a concern. XCover FieldPro ships with an extra battery and is field replaceable, meaning staff can easily swap out batteries while at work.
XCover FieldPro includes the top features first responders need while in the field. Dedicated physical push-to-talk and emergency request buttons are programmable to send location data or alerts, and can be activated whether wearing gloves, or in adverse weather conditions. The device is also Band 14- enabled for dedicated emergency response communications.
Samsung Galaxy XCover FieldPro
- 5.1” QHD (2560 x 1440)
- Samsung Exynos 9810, Octa-Core 64bit, 2.7GHz/1.7Hz
- Cat.11 3CA
- 4GB + 64GB, microSD up to 512GB*
- 12.0MP AF (Dual Aperture) + 8.0MP, Triple LED Flash
- USB 2.0 Type C, 3.5pi Audio, Pogo Pin
- BT v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps), NFC,
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MU-MIMO,1024-QAM
- A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- 158.5mm x 80.7mm x 14.2mm, 256g
- Android O/Support OS upgrade to Android Q
- MIL-STD-810G, Anti-shock, IP68 Water and Dust Resistance
- Samsung Knox & Support, Biometric authentication