The Robustel Industrial Dual SIM Cellular VPN Router (R2000) is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
R2000 is a powerful router developed from RobustOS, a Robustel self-developed and Linux-based operating system which is designed to be used in Robustel devices.
The RobustOS includes basic networking features and protocols providing customers with a very good user experience.
These routers are only supplied with SIM cards from Jola, our SIM card partner, and will not be supplied SIM FREE. We have some great deals on data only SIM cards so click this link to find out more.
Meanwhile, Robustel offers a Software Development Kit (SDK) for partners and customers to allow additional customization by using C, Python or Java. It also provides rich Apps to meet fragmented IoT market demand.
Robustel R2000 Mobile Router
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous 2G/3G/4G cellular connections
- The feature Link Manager supporting Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
- WAN – Static/PPPoE/DHCP Client
- Supports IPv6
- RobustOS + SDK + App
- Auto reboot via SMS/Timing
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)