The new Ex-Handy 10 from the Pepperl+Fuchs brand ecom is the next generation of feature phone for a broad range of applications. The high-performance, rugged solution is made for harsh industrial environments and comes with extensive certifications and multiple frequency bands for use in Zone 1/21, and Div. 1 hazardous areas across the globe.
The Ex-Handy 10 is full WEA 2.0 compliant and is also supporting WEA 3.0 features/functionality except advanced geo location tagging (US market only). The 4G/LTE feature phone is specially adapted to the needs of users who are looking for a sophisticated mobile phone with a powerful battery that supports both keypad and touch screen operation.
From communication to lone worker protection—the new Ex-Handy 10 paves the way for future IIoT applications.
The new generation feature phone runs on the Android 8.1 operating system—the perfect pioneer for innovative Industry 4.0 applications in hazardous areas.
Rugged and easy-to-operate, the Ex-Handy 10 is suitable for 4G communication in harsh environments and can be operated with buttons or via touch screen.
Thanks to global regulatory and hazardous area approval for Zone 1/Div. 1, the Ex-Handy 10 meets the toughest demands in industrial applications.
Ex-Handy 10 | DZ1
- Rugged IP68 & MIL-STD-810G
- Hi-res display with scratchproof Gorilla Glass
- Global approvals for Zone 1/21 and Div 1 & Zone 2/22 and Div 2
- Most powerful battery on the market 4400mAh
- 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM expandable to 128GB
- Replaceable SIM
- Global certificates - a common hardware platform
- Android 8.1 operating system
- Wireless connections such as WWAN, 4G LTE, WLAN
- Android Enterprise Recommended verified device
- NFC technology for wireless applications
- Programmable hardware buttons
- Special buttons for lone worker protection (LWP) applications